ANSUL RED LINE Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
Protect your people and property in areas that may be threatened by large-scale fires. ANSUL® RED LINE Wheeled Fire Extinguishers enable a single operator to fight fires at their source and in the toughest environments.Request Information
Protect your people and property in areas that may be threatened by large-scale fires. ANSUL® RED LINE Wheeled Fire Extinguishers enable a single operator to fight fires at their source and in the toughest environments.
Rapid Response to Large Fires
RED LINE wheeled dry chemical extinguishers are designed for high-risk fire hazards. These industrial wheeled fire extinguishers have greater agent capacities than hand portable fire extinguishers, yet are highly mobile and can be fully operated by one person. Large diameter steel wheels let you more easily transport extinguishers to the source of the fire, with a single valve engineered for quick and easy actuation. Wheeled extinguishers are available with a choice of dry chemical and dry powder agents formulated for specific classes of fire. All wheeled extinguishers are manufactured with corrosion resistant finishes and offer options including quick-opening valve, long-range nozzles and special wheels.
Suppression Without Cleanup
RED LINE Carbon Dioxide Wheeled Extinguishers are designed to protect areas where Class or Class C fires could occur. Carbon dioxide, a non-corrosive, non-conductive extinguishing agent, leaves no residue after a fire. Additional product features include simple, one-person operation and maintenance; portable, compact design; and 16 in. (406 mm) semi-pneumatic rubber wheels.
Powerful and portable protection
- Highly mobile, easy to handle
- Self-contained, one-person operation
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Multiple agent types
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- Six-year limited warranty
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc./Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (UL/ULC).
- Factory Mutual (FM) and USCG approved.
- Three ANSUL dry chemical extinguishing agents available: PLUS‑FIFTY C, FORAY or Purple-K.
- MET-L-KYL dry chemical unit is available for hazards with Class B metal-organic compounds (pyrophoric liquids).
- Two dry powder (MET-L-X and LITH-X) units are available for Class D hazards.
- Easy pressurization by turning the nitrogen cylinder hand valve.
- Simple operation provided by discharge nozzle with two-position ball valve.
- Aluminum nozzle barrel provides a solid, round agent stream.
- Standard fill cap indicates when unit is pressurized.
- Options: long range nozzle, quick-opening nitrogen cylinder valve, wide wheels, rubber coated tires (some models).
RED LINE Wheeled Fire Extinguishers are manufactured to provide protection for hazardous areas where the potential exists for large fires. They can be strategically located to provide maximum protection for a wide variety of hazards, while taking up a minimum of space, and requiring only one trained person for operation.
These extinguishers are available with up to four types of ANSUL dry chemical extinguishing agents giving them the versatility to protect many types of fire hazards.
The wheeled extinguisher is completely self-contained. An attached nitrogen cylinder is the only pressure source required to completely expel the fire extinguishing agent. The pressure remaining in the tank after operation is sufficient for cleaning dry chemical from the discharge hose.
Some typical applications include:
- Airport facilities
- Dip and quench tanks
- Fuel loading racks
- Fuel storage areas
- Heavy construction sites
- Loading docks
- Mining equipment
- Offshore platforms
- Oil pumping stations
- Paint spray booths
- Production lines
- Steel and iron mills
- Manufacturing areas