E3Point Toxic and Combustible Gas Monitor
E3Point goes beyond protection to offer your building greater performance and productivity. Reflex technology adds this extra degree of precision and diligence to sensor monitoring to make doubly sure you’re safe.
E3Point goes beyond protection to offer your building greater performance and productivity.
Only Honeywell’s patented Reflex technology adds this extra degree of precision and diligence to sensor monitoring to make doubly sure you’re safe. Reflex bounces electrical signals into the E3Point electrochemical sensor cell at regular intervals, a form of electronic bump testing and continuous monitoring of cell response.
E3Point’s plug-n-play sensor is factory calibrated and works out of the box. Upon installation, E3Point automatically configures for quick operation. You benefit from easier installation and maintenance, and greater adaptability to changing building and safety requirements.
- Comes in standalone, standalone with remote (dual gas mode) or network versions
- Connects to analog or digital systems
- Works with virtually any BAS including BACnet, Modbus or LonWorks
- Connects to wired or wireless system (via 301CW wireless controller)
- Wall or duct mount
- Factory-calibrated cartridges
- Saves energy through Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)
- Simplifies installation/maintenance through plug-n-play sensor
- Remote sensor option provides dual gas monitoring (standalone version only)
- Optimizes BAS, fire, ventilation and other security systems
- Works through BAS to improve fault diagnostics and collect data on gas concentration levels, sensor condition, etc.
- Couple with 301C to log data and daisy-chain up to 96 E3Point units
Advanced Sensing Technology
- Detects CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4, C3H8
- Advanced electrochemical (for toxic gases) and catalytic bead (for combustible gases) sensor performance
- Uses patented Reflex and smart cartridge technologies
Range of Accessories
- Factory-calibrated replacement cartridges
- Power transformer
- Vandal-resistant steel wire detector guards
- Tamper-proof screws
- Horns and strobes
- US (ANSI/UL 61010-1)
- Canada (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1)