Fire Protection Sprinkler Gauges
Fire protection sprinkler gauges are Underwriters Laboratory listed and Factory Mutual approved for fire protection sprinkler service.
The 0-300 psi pressure range is used on “wet” fire sprinkler systems where water is available to the sprinkler heads. The 0-80 retard to 250 psi pressure range is used on dry fire sprinkler systems where the lines are filled with air pressure until system activation. The 0-600 psi gauge is available for systems requiring higher pressures.
Ashcroft Fire Protection Sprinkler Gauges
Ashcroft® fire protection sprinkler gauges are Underwriters Laboratory listed and Factory Mutual approved for fire protection sprinkler service. The case material on Type 1005P, XUL gauges is ABS.
The 0-300 psi pressure range is used on “wet” systems where water is available to the sprinkler heads. The 0-80 retard to 250 psi pressure range is used on dry systems where the lines are filled with air pressure until system activation. The 0-600 psi gauge is available for systems requiring higher pressures. Due to global demands for fire protection sprinkler gauges, Ashcroft offers UL listed, triple scale (bar, kPa, psi) dial gauges.
The patented PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment is designed to provide unequalled shock and vibration resistance resulting in superior performance and extended gauge life.
True Zero™ indication, a standard feature on these gauges, reduces the potential risk of installing a damaged gauge on your equipment.
- Underwriters Laboratory listed and Factory Mutual approved
- Corrosion-resistant ABS case
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate push-in window
- Patented PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment
- True Zero™ indication, a unique safety feature
- Ashcroft® Model No.: 1005P, XUL
- Accuracy: ASME B 40.100, Grade B (±3-2-3% of span)
- Size: 3-1/2˝
- Case: ABS (Polycarbonate blend)
- Ring: None
- Window: Polycarbonate, push-in
- Dial: Black figures on white background
- Pointer: Black, aluminum
- Bourdon tube: “C” shaped bronze
- Movement: Patented PowerFlex™ with polyester segment
- Socket: Brass
- Restrictor: None
- Connection: 1⁄4 NPT lower
- Ranges: Single, dual or triple scale, 0-300 psi (water), 0-80 retard to 250 psi (air), 0-600 psi
- Operating temperature: –40°F to 150°F; –40°C to 65°C
- UL 393 Listed, UL of Canada Listed and FM approved. Equivalent (single or dual scale) metric scales are available
- Optional Features: Black Rubber Gauge Boot
FPPI Fire Protection Sprinkler Gauges
Model FPPI-PG pressure gauges feature an impact and corrosion resistant case made from ABS (plastic) or powder coated steel. Features phosphor bronze bourdon tube movement with white enameled brass dial face with large numbers for easy reading. Dual scale to 300 PSI/2000Kpa. UL/ULc Listed (EX26630) and FM Approved.
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Suitable for all media that will not obstruct the pressure system or attack copper alloy parts
- UL-listed (UL-393), EX26630
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved
- Reliable and economical
- Design: EN 837-1 & ASME B40.100
- Sizes: 4” (100 mm)
- Accuracy class: ± 3½ % of span (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Ranges: 0/80 psi, retard to 250 psi (air), 0/300 psi (air, water, air/water)
- Working Pressure: Steady: ¾ of full scale value, Fluctuating: ½ of full scale value, Short time: full scale value
- Operating Temperature: Ambient: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C), Media: 140°F (+60°C) maximum
- Temperature Error: Additional error when temperature of 68°F (20°C) +0.4% for every 18°F (10°C) rising or falling. Percentage of span.
- Bourdon Tube Material: copper alloy C-type
- Pressure Connection Material: copper alloy ¼ “ NPT lower mount (LM)
- Movement: Copper alloy
- Dial: White aluminum with stop pin; black and red lettering
- Pointer: Black aluminum
- Case: Black polycarbonate
- Window: Snap-in clear polycarbonate
- Water Gauge
- Air Gauge
- Air Gauge w/Retard
- Air/Water Gauge
- Air/Water Gauge w/Steel Case