NOTIFIER Addressable Photoelectric Detectors NP-100(A) Series
The NP-100(A), NP-100T(A) and NP-100R(A) addressable, low-profile plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state-of-the-art photoelectric sensing chamber with communications to provide open area protection.
The NP-100(A), NP-100T(A) and NP-100R(A) addressable, low-profile plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state-of-the-art photoelectric sensing chamber with communications to provide open area protection and are used exclusively with NOTIFIER’s FireWarden Series (FireWarden-100-2 and FireWarden-50) and Spartan (NSP-25) Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The NP-100T(A) adds thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135°F (57°C). Since these detectors are addressable, they will help emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication.
Remote LED annunciator capability is available as an optional accessory, PN RA100Z(A). The NP-100R(A) is a remote test capable detector for use with DNR(A)/DNRW duct smoke detector housings.
- Two-wire loop connection.
- Unit uses base for wiring.
- Addressable by device.
- Rotary, decimal addressing: 01 – 99 with FireWarden-100-2 and NSP-25, and 01 – 50 with FireWarden-50.
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Integral communications and built-in type identification.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
- Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/ sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
- Mounts to: single-gang box, 3.5″ (8.89 cm) or 4.0″ (10.16 cm) octagonal box, or 4.0″ (10.16 cm) square electrical box (using a plaster ring — included).
OTHER SYSTEM FEATURES
- Fully coated circuit boards and superior RF/transient protection.
- 94-V0 plastic flammability rating.
- Low standby current.
- Remote LED output connection, PN RA100Z(A).
NOTE: “A” suffix indicates ULC Listed model.
- NP-100: Addressable photoelectric detector; B210LP base included.
- NP-100A: Sames as NP-100 with ULC Listing; B210LPA base included.
- NP-100T: Same as NP-100 but with thermal element; B210LP base included.
- NP-100TA: Same as NP-100T with ULC Listing; B210LPA base included.
- NP-100R: Remote test capable addressable photoelectric detector for use with a DNRA/DNRW duct detector housing; B210LP base included.
- NP-100RA: Same as NP-100R with ULC Listing for use with a DNRA duct detector housing; B210LPA base included.
NOTE: “A” suffix indicates ULC Listed model.
NOTE: For details about intelligent bases and their mounting, see DN-60054.
- B210LP(A): Plug-in detector base (included); standard U.S. flanged low-profile mounting base.
- B210LPBP: Bulk pack of B210LP; package contains 10.
- B501(A): Standard European flangeless mounting base.
- B501BP: Bulk pack of B501; package contains 10.
- B200SR(A): Intelligent sounder base capable of producing sound output with ANSI Temporal 3 or continuous tone. Replaces B501BH series bases in retrofit applications.
- B224RB(A): Plug-in System Sensor relay base. Screw terminals: up to 14 AWG (2.0 mm²). Relay type: Form-C. Rating: 2.0 A @ 30 VDC resistive; 0.3 A @ 110 VDC inductive; 1.0 A @ 30 VDC inductive.
- B224BI(A): Plug-in System Sensor isolator detector base. Maximum 25 devices between isolator bases (see DN-6994).
- F110: Retrofit flange to convert B210LP(A) to match the B710LP(A) profile, or to convert older high-profile bases to lowprofile.
- F110BP: Bulk pack of F110; package contains 15.
- F210: Replacement flange for B210LP(A) base.
- RA100Z(A): Remote LED annunciator. 3 – 32 VDC. Mounts to a U.S. single-gang electrical box. For use with B501(A) and B210LP(A) bases only.
- SMB600: Surface mounting kit
- M02-04-00: Test magnet.
- M02-09-00: Test magnet with telescoping handle.
- XR2B: Detector removal tool. Allows installation and/or removal of detector heads from bases in high ceiling applications.
- XP-4: Extension pole for XR2B. Comes in three 5-foot (1.524 m) sections.
- T55-127-010: Detector removal tool without pole.
- BCK-200B: Black detector covers for use with NP-100(A) only; box of 10.
- WCK-200B: White detector covers for use with NP-100(A) only; box of 10.