NOTIFIER Emergency Radio Communications Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA)
NOTIFIER’s Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) System is a signal boosting solution designed to enhance in-building radio frequency (RF) signal coverage for public safety radio.
Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) Solutions
Reliable Two-Way Emergency Radio Communication
Emergency Responders lose communications when radio signals in-building are weakened by structures such as concrete, windows, and metal. Staying informed with clear radio transmissions between first responders inside of a building and emergency personnel outside of the building can help prevent injuries and save lives.
NOTIFIER’s Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) System is a signal boosting solution designed to enhance in-building radio frequency (RF) signal coverage for public safety radio. When combined with industry leading fire systems, NOTIFIER provides the reliability and quality expected from a life safety solution.
Specifically designed to meet UL2524 In-building 2-Way Emergency Radio Communication Enhancement Systems, NOTIFIER’s Class B, Bi-Directional Amplifier Solutions provide a high power, band-selective radio signal booster system that can be designed and customized to meet all public safety frequency band ranges. This state of the art BDA System is developed to provide a high rejection of interfering signals, and is designed for excellent heat dissipation, corrosion resistance and ease of wall-mounting.
NOTIFIER BDA Bi Directional Amplifier ERCES for First Responders (3:45 min)
Features & Benefits
- UL2524 for In-building 2-Way Emergency Radio Communication Enhancement Systems listing, CSFM listing
- NFPA 72 2010 Edition, NFPA 1221 2016 Edition and IFC 2018 compliant
- Supports all US public safety frequency bands
- Directly integrates with NOTIFIER Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Single BDA to cover multiple sub-bands with a wider bandpass
- Automatic and self-adjusting oscillation prevention and uplink squelch support
- Lower power consumption for long term reliability and efficiency