NOTIFIER Emergency Radio Communications Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA)
NOTIFIER BDA, Bi-Directional Amplifier System, is a signal boosting solution designed to enhance in-building radio frequency (RF) signal coverage for public safety radio.
NOTIFIER BDA Bi-Directional Amplifier Solutions
Reliable Two-Way Emergency Radio Communication with NOTIFIER BDA
Emergency Responders lose communications when radio signals in-building are weakened by structures such as concrete, windows, and metal. Staying informed with clear radio transmissions between first responders inside of a building and emergency personnel outside of the building can help prevent injuries and save lives.
NOTIFIER’s Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) System is a signal boosting solution designed to enhance in-building radio frequency (RF) signal coverage for public safety radio. When combined with industry leading fire systems, NOTIFIER provides the reliability and quality expected from a life safety solution.
Specifically designed to meet UL2524 In-building 2-Way Emergency Radio Communication Enhancement Systems, NOTIFIER’s Class B, Bi-Directional Amplifier Solutions provide a high power, band-selective radio signal booster system that can be designed and customized to meet all public safety frequency band ranges. This state of the art BDA System is developed to provide a high rejection of interfering signals, and is designed for excellent heat dissipation, corrosion resistance and ease of wall-mounting.
NOTIFIER BDA Bi Directional Amplifier ERCES for First Responders (3:45 min)
NOTIFIER BDA Features & Benefits
Specifically designed to meet NFPA and IBC/IFC code compliance with a UL2524 2nd Edition listing, NOTIFIER’s BDA and Fiber DAS solution enhances two-way radio signal strength inside buildings, tunnels, and other structures. This solution offers a Digital Class A/B, low to high power (0.5W to 5W) radio signal booster system that can be customized to meet all public safety frequency band ranges (VHF, UHF, 700 MHz, 800 MHz, and FirstNet Band 14 support with Single/Dual Band). This state-of-the-art BDA and Fiber DAS System provides the best amplification and coverage performance and supports the reliability of the radio network with no noise.
A complete portfolio that offers all components required to meet any single or multi-building application nationwide, supporting all public safety frequency bands, and at a lower total cost to own.
- IFC, IBC, and NFPA compliant, FCC certified
- UL2524 2nd Edition listing for In-building 2-Way Emergency Radio Communication Enhancement Systems
- Channel selective, software programmable, or adjustable bandwidths. Platform wide Downlink Automatic Gain Control (AGC) per channel and time slot
- Built-In NOTIFIER addressable monitor module for direct integration to NOTIFIER Fire Alarm Control Panel for monitoring BDA and Fiber DAS Master/Remote. Dedicated annunciator options include a built-in annunciator in Battery Backup Unit (BBU) and a remote annunciator.
- No noise, oscillation prevention and monitoring with programmable performance mitigation actions and automatic uplink power amplifier auto-off support for safe operation and non-interference with the public safety radio system
- Directly integrates with NOTIFIER Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Single BDA to cover multiple sub-bands with a wider bandpass
- Automatic and self-adjusting oscillation prevention and uplink squelch support
- Lower power consumption for long term reliability and efficiency