NOTIFIER Intelligent Addressable Thermal Detectors for FireWarden NH-100(A) Series
The NOTIFIER NH-100(A) Series thermal detectors are addressable sensors that use a state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for fast response.
The NOTIFIER NH-100(A) Series thermal detectors are addressable sensors that use a state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for fast response. These sensors provide open-area protection and are intended for use with FireWarden Series (FireWarden-100-2 and FireWarden-50) and Spartan(NSP-25) addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
The NH-100(A) and NH-100R(A) sensors provide fixed temperature alarm detection at 135°F (57°C). The NH-100R(A)sensor also responds to rate-of-rise conditions of greater than 15°F (8.3°C) per minute. The NH-100H(A) is a fixed high-temperature detector that activates at 190°F (88°C). These thermal detectors provide addressable property protection in a variety of applications.
Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available using an optional accessory, the RA100Z.
- Two-wire SLC loop connection.
- Unit uses base for wiring.
- Addressable by device.
- Rotary, decimal addressing: 01 – 99 with FireWarden-100-2, NSP-25, 01 – 50 with FireWarden-50.
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- Built-in tamper resistant feature.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the NH-100(A) and NH-100R(A); 190°F (88°C) for the NH-100H(A).
- Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the NH-100R(A).
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs). LEDs blink red in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
- Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Separate base allows interchange of photoelectric, ionization and thermal sensors.
Other system features:
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display.
- Low standby current.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- Remote LED output connection to optional RA100Z remote LED annunciator.
- Flanged surface mounting kit.
NOTE: “A” suffix indicates ULC Listed model.
- NH-100: Intelligent thermal sensor; 135° F (57° C); B210LP base included.
- NH-100A: Same as NH-100 but with ULC Listing; B210LPA base included.
- NH-100R: Same as NH-100 with rate-of-rise feature; B210LP base included.
- NH-100RA: Same as NH-100R but with ULC Listing; B210LPA base included.
- NH-100H: Intelligent fixed high-temperature thermal detector; 190° F (88° C); B210LP base included.
- NH-100HA: Same as NH-100H but with ULC Listing; B210LPA base included.
NOTE: “A” suffix indicates ULC Listed model.
NOTE: For details about intelligent bases and their mounting, see DN-60054.
- B210LP(A): Plug-in detector base (included); standard U.S. flanged low-profile mounting base.
- B210LPBP: Bulk pack of B210LP; package contains 10.
- B501(A): Standard European flangeless mounting base.
- B501BP: Bulk pack of B501; package contains 10.
- B200SR(A): Intelligent sounder base capable of producing sound output with ANSI Temporal 3 or continuous tone. Replaces B501BH series bases in retrofit applications.
- B224RB(A): Plug-in System Sensor relay base. Screw terminals: up to 14 AWG (2.0 mm²). Relay type: Form-C. Rating: 2.0 A @ 30 VDC resistive; 0.3 A @ 110 VDC inductive; 1.0 A @ 30 VDC inductive.
- B224BI(A): Plug-in System Sensor isolator detector base. Maximum 25 devices between isolator bases (see DN-6994).
- F110: Retrofit flange to convert B210LP(A) to match the B710LP(A) profile, or to convert older high-profile bases to low-profile.
- F110BP: Bulk pack of F110; package contains 15.
- F210: Replacement flange for B210LP(A) base.
- RA100Z(A): Remote LED annunciator. 3 – 32 VDC. Mounts to a U.S. single-gang electrical box. For use with B501(A) and B210LP(A) bases only.
- SMB600: Surface mounting kit
- M02-04-00: Test magnet.
- M02-09-00: Test magnet with telescoping handle.
- XR2B: Detector removal tool. Allows installation and/or removal of detector heads from bases in high ceiling applications.
- XP-4: Extension pole for XR2B. Comes in three 5-foot (1.524 m) sections.
- T55-127-010: Detector removal tool without pole.