NOTIFIER Intelligent Plug-In Photoelectric Smoke Detectors FSP-851(A)
Notifier FSP-851(A) Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors.
Notifier FSP-851(A) Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level. The FSP-851(A) photoelectric detector’s unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources. Dual electronic thermistors add 135°F (57°C) fixed temperature thermal sensing on the FSP-851T(A). The FSP- 851R(A) is a remote test capable detector for use with DNR(A)/DNRW duct detector housings. FSP-851(A) series detectors are compatible with Notifier Onyx and CLIP series Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Addressable-analog communication.
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Low standby current.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Compatible with FlashScan and CLIP protocol systems.
- Rotary, decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159 on FlashScan systems).
- Optional remote, single-gang LED accessory.
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Visible bi-color LEDs blink green every time the detector is addressed, and illuminate steady red on alarm (FlashScan systems only).
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display (an address on 121 will blink the detector LED: 12-[pause]-1(FlashScan systems only).
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- Constructed of off-white fire-resistant plastic, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Optional relay, isolator, and sounder bases.
NOTE: “A” suffix indicates ULC Listed model.
FSP-851: Low-profile intelligent photoelectric sensor. Must be mounted to one of the bases listed below.
FSP-851A: Same as FSP-851 but with ULC listing.
FSP-851T: Same as FSP-851 but includes a built-in 135°F (57°C) fixed-temperature thermal device.
FSP-851TA: Same as FSP-851T but with ULC listing.
FSP-851R: Low-profile intelligent photoelectric sensor, remote test capable. For use with DNRA/DNRW.
FSP-851RA: Same as FSP-851R but with ULC listing. For use with DNRA.
NOTE: “A” suffix indicates ULC Listed model.
NOTE: For details on intelligent bases, see DN-60054.
- B210LP(A): Standard U.S. flanged low-profile mounting base.
- B210LPBP: Bulk pack of B210LP; package contains 10.
- B501(A): Standard European flangeless mounting base.
- B501BP: Bulk pack of B501; package contains 10.
- B200S(A): Intelligent, programmable sounder base capable of producing sound output in high or low volume with ANSI Temporal 3, ANSI Temporal 4, continuous tone, marching tone, and custom tone.
- B200SR(A): Intelligent sounder base capable of producing sound output with ANSI Temporal 3 or continuous tone. Replaces B501BH series bases in retrofit applications.
- B224RB(A): Plug-in System Sensor relay base. Screw terminals: up to 14 AWG (2.0 mm²). Relay type: Form-C. Rating: 2.0 A @ 30 VDC resistive; 0.3 A @ 110 VDC inductive; 1.0 A @ 30 VDC inductive.
- B224BI(A): Plug-in System Sensor isolator detector base. Maximum 25 devices between isolator bases.
- F110: Retrofit flange to convert B210LP(A) to match the B710LP(A) profile, or to convert older high-profile bases to low-profile.
- F110BP: Bulk pack of F110; package contains 15.
- F210: Replacement flange for B210LP(A) base.
- RA100Z(A): Remote LED annunciator. 3 – 32 VDC. Mounts to a U.S. single-gang electrical box. For use with B501(A) and B210LP(A) bases only.
- SMB600: Surface mounting kit
- M02-04-00: Test magnet.
- M02-09-00: Test magnet with telescoping handle.
- XR2B: Detector removal tool. Allows installation and/or removal of detector heads from bases in high ceiling applications.
- XP-4: Extension pole for XR2B. Comes in three 5-foot (1.524 m) sections.
- T55-127-010: Detector removal tool without pole.
- BCK-200B: Black detector covers for use with FSP-851(A) only; box of 10.
- WCK-200B: White detector covers for use with FSP-851(A) only; box of 10.