NOTIFIER Outdoor AV Devices P2RHK-120
NOTIFIER Outdoor AV Devices are A full line of wall and ceiling mount devices for outdoor applications. These outdoor devices are designed to withstand harsher outdoor environments and include field-selectable candela settings, plug-in designs, rotary code switches and universal mounting plates.
NOTIFIER P2RHK-120 Horn-Strobe Outdoor Selectable Output Data Sheet PDF
NOTIFIER SpectrAlert Advance Outdoor Speaker-Strobes Speakers Selectable Output Data Sheet PDF
NOTIFIER SpectrAlert Advance Selectable Output Notification Appliances Data Sheet PDF
NOTIFIER Outdoor AV Devices are A full line of wall and ceiling mount devices for outdoor applications. These outdoor devices are designed to withstand harsher outdoor environments and include field-selectable candela settings, plug-in designs, rotary code switches and universal mounting plates. Model numbers with a “K” suffix are outdoor-rated and have a NEMA 4X rating.
NOTIFIER Outdoor Horn-Strobe P2RHK-120
The SpectrAlert Advance series of notification appliances is designed to simplify installations, with features such as plug-in designs, instant feedback messages to ensure correct installation of individual devices, and field-selectable candela settings.
The SpectrAlert Advance series outdoor notification appliances are rated between minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 151 degrees Fahrenheit in wet or dry applications.
- Plug-in design.
- Field selectable candela settings: 135, 150, 177, 185.
- Tamper resistant construction.
- Outdoor products rated from –40°F to 151°F.
- Regulated 120VAC.
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections.
- Outdoor products listed to UL 1638 (strobe) and UL 464 (horn) outdoor requirements.
- Outdoor products rainproof per UL 50 (NEMA 3R).
- Weatherproof back box included.
- Single screw attachment.
- Horn/strobe, 120VAC adapter mounting plate, and weatherproof back box included.
NOTIFIER Outdoor Speaker-Strobes
The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the broadest line of outdoor speakers and speaker strobes in the industry. From metal and plastic outdoor back boxes, to white and red plastic housings, to wall and ceiling mounting options, virtually every application is covered. SpectrAlert Advance outdoor speakers and speaker strobes offer reliable operation over the entire temperature range of -40°F to 151°F. They may be used indoors or outdoors in wet or dry applications. In addition, these speakers provide a broad frequency response range and low harmonic distortion to provide an accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation messages. High sound pressure level at all tap settings ensures that messages are clearly heard.
The plug-in design allows the installer to pre-wire mounting plates and dress the wires before plugging in the speakers to help reduce ground faults. This design also allows faster installations with instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and field selectable candela settings for wall and ceiling speaker strobes.
The new weatherproof back boxes have plastic and metal versions. They are now designed to accommodate in-and-out wiring for daisy chaining outdoor devices. The plastic weatherproof back boxes shipped with the product feature removable side flanges and improved resistance to salt water corrosion. The screw hole knockouts located on the back of the weatherproof back box eliminate the need to drill holes for screw-in mounting. Both weatherproof back boxes are available with 3/4 inch top and bottom conduit entries and 3/4 inch knock-outs at the back. Included with each back box is a screw-in NPT plug with an Oring gasket for a watertight seal. Metal back boxes are available separately.
- Plug-in design
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert products
- Shorting spring on mounting plate tests continuity before installation
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage and power settings
- Universal mounting plate for wall- and ceiling-mount units
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4x, IP56
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Automatic selection of 12 or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/ 75 candela
- Field selectable candela settings on wall and ceiling units
- Ceiling and wall mount application