NOTIFIER Speakers and Speaker-Strobes transmit the clear, intelligible messages necessary to meet code, save lives, and protect property.
NOTIFIER Speaker-Strobes Indoor Wall Selectable-Output Data Sheet PDF
NOTIFIER Speaker-Strobes Indoor Ceiling Selectable-Output Data Sheet PDF
NOTIFIER Speaker 8-Inch Data Sheet PDF
NOTIFIER Speakers and Speaker-Strobes transmit the clear, intelligible messages necessary to meet code, save lives, and protect property. Choose from a variety of options to meet your application and installation needs including a plug-in design that speeds installation and virtually eliminates costly ground faults and text accessories that easily convert devices to a wide range of applications to simplify installation. The installer can pre-wire mounting plates, dress the wires, and confirm wiring continuity before plugging in the speakers. In addition, a protective plastic cover prevents nicked wires by covering exposed speaker components.
NOTIFIER Speakers and Speaker-Strobes also enable faster installations by providing instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 7 field-selectable candela settings for both wall and ceiling speaker strobes. The low total harmonic distortion of the SP speaker offers high fidelity sound output while still offering high volume sound output for use in high ambient noise applications.
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults.
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation.
- No extension ring required.
- Field selectable candela settings:
- Ceiling units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177.
- Wall units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, 185.
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela.
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (¼, ½, 1 and 2 watts).
- Speakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output.
- UL 464 (520 Hz) listed and complies with NFPA 72 requirements for low frequency with compatible fire alarm control panel.
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol.
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance products.
- Tamper-resistant construction.
- Updated modern aesthetics.
NOTIFIER Speaker 8″
SPCW8 8” speaker provides a solution for ceiling mount applications for tap setting range between ¹/8 watt to 8 watts. Providing a solution for almost any voice need.