Strobes are available in ceiling-mount or wall-mount varieties to meet a wide variety of applications. They are ideal for warning hearing-impaired individuals during an emergency event. To expand the versatility of stobes, colored lenses are sold separately as accessories.
DescriptionNOTIFIER Strobes: SGRL, SGWL, SCRL, SCWL, SCWL-CLR-ALERT, SRL, SRL-P, SRL-SP, SWL, SWL-ALERT, SWL-CLR-ALERT, SWL-P are available in ceiling-mount or wall-mount varieties to meet a wide variety of applications. They are ideal for warning hearing-impaired individuals during an emergency event. To expand the versatility of stobes, colored lenses are sold separately as accessories.
The L-Series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry with lower current draws and modern aesthetics. With white and red plastic housings, standard and small footprint devices, and plain, FIRE-printed devices, L-Series can meet virtually any application requirement.
The L-Series product line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate for all standard and compact models with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with two volume selections.
Features of NOTIFIER Strobes
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults.
- Minimal intrusion into the back box.
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation.
- Tamper-resistant construction.
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela.
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts.
- Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections.
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation.
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert® and SpectrAlert Advance devices.
- Compatible with MDL3 sync module.