NOTIFIER ONYX NFS2-3030, Intelligent Addressable Fire Alarm System
The NFS2-3030 is an intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel designed for medium- to large-scale facilities. Fire emergency detection and evacuation are extremely critical to life safety, and the NFS2-3030 is ideally suited for these applications. The NFS2-3030 is part of the ONYX® Series of products from NOTIFIER.
The NFS2-3030 is ideal for virtually any application because it features a modular design that is configured per project requirements. With one to ten Signaling Line Circuits (SLCs), the NFS2-3030 supports up to 3,180 intelligent addressable devices.
Information is critical to fire evacuation personnel, and the NFS2-3030’s large 640-character Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) presents vital information to operators concerning a fire situation, fire progression, and evacuation details.
The NFS2-3030 supports the FireWatch Series internet monitoring modules IPDACT-2 and IPDACT-2UD and permits monitoring of alarm signals over the Internet, saving the monthly cost of two dedicated business telephone lines. Although not required, the secondary telephone line may be retained providing backup communication over the public switched telephone line.
A host of other options are available, including single- or multichannel voice; firefighters telephone; LED, LCD, or PC-based graphic annunciators; fire or integration networking; advanced detection products for challenging environments, and many additional options.
- Intelligent 1 to 10 Loop Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Up to 10 Signaling Line Circuits Style 4, 6 or 7
- Point Capacity: Up to 159 detectors (any mix of ion, photo, laser photo, thermal, or multisensor) and 159 modules (N.O. manual stations, two-wire smoke, notification, or relay) per SLC
- Large 640-character LCD backlit display (16 lines x 40 characters) or displayless (a node on a network)
- Networkable with NOTI•FIRE•NET, High Speed NOTI•FIRE•NET, and ONYXWorks compatible up to 200 nodes for NFN
- Application code is saved in Flash memory
- Built-in Degraded Mode option. In the event of a CPU failure, the loop control modules will continue to monitor fire alarm conditions
- ONYX Intelligent Sensing advanced set of software algorithms delivers rapid, intelligent response to incipient fire signatures, while substantially reducing nuisance alarms including nine levels of alarm and pre-alarm, cooperative sensing and self-optimizing pre-alarm
- Optional integrated Digital Voice Command with eight channels of high quality digital audio and five channels of fire fighter’s telephone, all on a single riser
- EIA-485 annunciators, including custom graphics
- Optional IP Communicator
- FM6320 approved gas detection system
- Listed for releasing