Sectional Floor Control Test and Drain Valve
The AGF Manufacturing Inc. Model 1000 TESTanDRAIN® provides both the test function and the express drain function for a wet fire sprinkler system.
- The Model 1000 complies with the requirements of NFPA-13, NFPA-13R, and NFPA-13D.
- The Model 1000 TESTanDRAIN® is a compact single handle ball valve which includes a tamper resistant test orifice and integral tamper resistant sight glasses, and is 300 PSI rated.
- Available in a full range of sizes from ¾” to 2″ NPT and BSPT, with all specifiable orifice sizes ³⁄8″ (2.8K), 7⁄16″ (4.2K), ½” (5.6K), 17⁄32″ (8.0K), 5⁄8″ (11.2K, ELO), ¾” (14.0K, ESFR), and K25 as required by NFPA 13, 2007 Edition (see reverse).
- The orifice size is noted on the indicator plate and the valve features a tapped and plugged port for system access.
- A locking kit is available and can be ordered with the valve to provide vandal resistance or prevent unintentional alarm activation.
- Repair kits including (1) adapter gasket, (1) ball, (2) valve seats, (1) stem packing, and (1) stem washer are available for all TESTanDRAIN® valves.